- Free shipping & returns in NL
Sizing guide for tops
Finding your right bra size can be difficult. Here we provide you with the right tools to find your perfect size. You can either measure yourself, or take the cup size you wear in your country and convert it. If you're having doubts about your size, don't worry, that's completely normal. Send us a message in the chat box or giv us a call, and we're happy to give you personal advise. How to determine your cup size? Get yourself a measuring tape, and follow these 2 steps:
STEP 1: Determine your underbust size: You can find the underbust size by measuring your underbust directly under your breasts. It's best to measure on your bare skin. If you're measuring with a top or a bra on, please make sure the measuring tape doesn't go over a thick layer of fabric or underwires.
|I am measured in CM||72,5 - 77,5||77,5 - 82,5||82,5 - 87,5||87,5 - 92,5||92,5 - 97,5||97,5 - 102,5|
STEP 2: Determine your cup size: You can find your cup size by measuring the width over the fullest part of your breasts. When you know your cup size in centimeters, follow the column with the under bust size that you measured in step 1, and search for the row with your cup size measurements. Voilà, there is your cup size!
|UNDERBUST SIZE ➞||65||70||75||80||85||95||90|
P.s. Is this a different size than you are usually wearing? Around 70% of the women wear the wrong cup size in this world. Say what? That's because bra sizing can be very confusing. If you have any doubts about your size, feel free to contact us for personal advise.
Please note: The body measurements are an indication to find your size and do not always apply to every human body. Please contact us via the chat box, e-mail or phone to get personal advise.
Sizing guide for bottoms
|INTERNATIONAL BRA SIZE CONVERSION|
|We don't offer this bra size yet|
See something you like, but we don't offer it yet in your size? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check what we can do for you.
Supportive & shaping
The Plunge top gives you a flattering fit, support and movement you'll love. Featuring eye-catching embroidery, smooth rib fabric and a firm adjustable underband strap to optimize lift and support.
The Plunge top is great for both smaller and bigger breast sizes. The soft and firm fabric gives you great support and feels great on your skin. The non-stretch mesh fabric on the sides of the cup centers your breasts beautifully and prevents them from falling to the side, giving your breasts a soft natural cleavage. The wide shoulder straps feel soft and won’t dig into your skin. The top is fully lined with an opaque and firm fabric that is 0% see-through. The strap at the back of the top is adjustable, so you can personalize the strap to fit perfectly to your body. Having embroidery all over, this top is definitely a statement piece.
- Satin stitch embroidery on the shoulder straps and underband.
- Soft rib fabric for added detail.
- Firm elastic band to give maximum support to your bust.
- Soft and firm fabric that gives support to your bust.
- Non-stretch fabric on the sides of the cups to center your breast beautifully.
- Adjustable back strap and shoulder straps
- Premium hardware
- Opaque and 100% coverage (0% see-through when the fabric gets wet)
Made with premium recycled fabrics from Barcelona.
This classic fit is great for sunbathing and doing light sports like sailing. This top can also easily be worn as a top in an outfit.
From the very beginning, we are proud to say Via di Gioia has been on the path towards sustainability and transparency. It’s our responsibility to take care of our planet, its nature, animals and people, for all future generations. We try to be as eco-friendly as possible, in all fields of the business. Creating a sustainable fashion brand that is honest to our customers, respectful to our employees and our planet is of utmost importance.
Read more about our sustainability practices here.
All our products are made in a factory in Tunisia, where the employees earn more than a living wage and have a safe and responsible work environment. The factory has both the GRS (Global Recycled Standard) and SA8000 certifications, which means that the factory is ethically and environmentally certified.
Read more about our ethical practices here.
All pieces are made entirely from recycled fabrics made from regenerated polyester yarn, made from ocean waste.
- Chlorine resistant. The fabric isn’t prone to colorization due to chlorine in the pool.
- UV resistant. The fabric isn’t prone to fade in the sun.
- Salt resistant. The fabric keeps its quality in salt water.
- Pilling resistant. The surface of the fabrics isn’t prone to pilling.
- Shape retention. This fabrics will not get baggy over time, but will stay in shape.
- Excellent coverage. This bikini will not see through when it gets wet and has an opaque coverage.
Taking care of your bikini properly is highly important to ensure your bikini lasts long. If the swimwear is not taken care of properly, fading of colour or losing it’s shape may occur. Therefore we highly recommend to follow the care instructions below:
- Hand wash in cold or lukewarm water with a gentle swim-wear suitable detergent after each use. ‘Normal detergent’ suitable for washing machines is too strong for swimwear fabric and affects the quality and durability of the piece.
- Dry in the shade.
- Do not twist or “wring out” to dry. Instead, lay the item down between two towels and press to absorb the water.
- Make sure your bikini is completely dry before putting away.
Putting your bikini in the washing machine and/or dryer may feel like the easiest option, but over time it will decrease the quality and durability of your swimsuit.